of the William R. Langford:
* Limited Edition - Howard Miller has captured the
most elaborate combination of features in the William R. Langford,
including 13 rare woods, in this beautiful, hand-rubbed finished
* The impressive pediment is crowned with three
finials, and offers a carved keystone at the center with additional
carvings on the graceful swans neck.
* An ornate brass, Roman numeral dial features a
brass on brass moon phase, and cast corner and center ornaments.
Crotch Mahogony frames the dial with maple, holly, pear, pedauk,
and ebony inlays.
* Tapered solid cherry columns are
inspired by a $1,000,000 antique desk with significantly raised
reeds, elaborate carvings, and jewel box, white ash burl bands at
the top of each upper column. The upper and lower columns in front
* All glass is beveled, much of it by hand.
* The lower door features complementing crotch mahogany
with inlays of maple, holly, pear, padauk, thuya burl, boxwood,
* Polished brass weight shells include an antiqued
brass ring which is pierced to reveal a silver tone overlay.
* The decorative lyre pendulum features an antique
cast center with a spun silver tone overlay.
* The substantial base offers sequoia burl featuring
a satinwood border with maple and ebony accent lines. Elaborate
carvings surround the base and cut-outs.
* A sequential chime option allows a choice of playing
a rotation of all three selected chimes.
* Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods
* Free heirloom plate will be engraved with your
family name and a special date, making the William R. Langford a
family treasure for decades to come.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement
offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.